Edcomm has provided numerous businesses and organizations across multiple industries with traditional instructor-led training (ILT) for 29+ years. Our professionally designed programs are matched with dynamic facilitators who are noted experts in their respective fields. Each classroom session is developed to provide a highly intuitive and interactive educational experience for the learner by equipping and maximizing intellectual capital, aligning employee, and organizational goals—resulting in positive bottom-line results.
Edcomm’s ILT solutions offer:
- Edcomm Certified Instructors across the globe
- Content from our vast Standard Library or Custom Developed courses
- Multilingual facilitators and region-specific materials
- Blended and multi-media options
- Subject Matter Experts (SME) supporting each area of training concentration
- Hands-on activities, interactive participation, and critical thinking through applied skills
- Testing, evaluation, and certification
Our tailored curriculum options cover many topics, within four categories:
Edcomm’s flexible ILT deployment offers:
- Training sessions that range from 1-day workshops, to full 5-day comprehensive sessions.
- Individual class sizes accommodating up to 20 participants.
- Session material including participant guides, instructor guides, PowerPoint presentations, hand-outs, and interactive activities.
- Inclusive Train-the-Trainer options to facilitate on-going training and development.
Featuring the most comprehensive library for the financial services industry, Edcomm has been the #1 choice of banks, credit unions, and money services businesses (MSBs) for over 29 years. With that experience and heritage:
- We have successfully delivered over 130,000 classroom sessions.
- Over 1 Million individual participants taught.
- Delivered training in over 15 countries including: Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Nigeria, Canada, and the United States.